Professor Jens Egeland, chair
- Jens Egeland: Introduction: Why expect physical fitness to impact cognition.
- Alexander Olsen: The acute effects of exercise on cognitive control function
- Tom Langerud Holmen: Naturally occurring association between physical fitness and cognitive functions in schizophrenia
- Gry Bang-Kittilsen: Effect of high intensity physical training compared to cognitive training in schizophrenia: Effects on cognition
- Asta Håberg: Is physical fitness associated with better mental health, cognition and brain structure in middle aged and older adults?